Below are the redemption rates for a frequent flyer award ticket between London (LHR) and New York (JFK). You will see how many air miles are needed to travel between LHR and JFK.
The calculations on Milez.biz are based on the rates published by the frequent flyer programs; we currently track approximately 80 frequent flyer programs and there are about 200 different calculations. The calculator checks every frequent flyer program in the system to see if the destination pair is served by that program and then shows the number of air miles needed for an award flight.
If you are looking for suggestions on how to use your frequent flyer miles, try our suggestions engine here.
How to read the results:
- The lowest rate for award flights is found in the system and listed at the top of the results tables.
- The "Calculate Transfers" button calculates the number of points needed to convert and transfer from a partner loyalty program (hotel and credit card programs).
- We invite you to share your own knowledge of the destination pair and program in question by clicking on the "Submit Your Comment" button.
- "Log into Program" button links to the frequent flyer program's login page.
- "Apply" links to the frequent flyer program's application page (to join the program).
- "Check Rates" links to the frequent flyer programs own calculator or rates tables.
- If the program is distance based and a connection is necessary, the calculator will find the most advantageous connection and calculate the flight distance through that connection.
|From:||London, United Kingdom|
(Heathrow -- LHR)
|To:||New York, USA|
(John F Kennedy International -- JFK)
|Frequent Flyer Program(s):||British Airways Executive Club [British, Iberia, AerLingus, Vueling] British Airways Executive Club [oneworld and partner Airlines]|
British Airways Executive Club [British, Iberia, AerLingus, Vueling]
|Round trip in Economy Off-Peak 26,000|
|Round trip in Economy Peak 40,000|
|Round trip in Premium Economy Off-Peak 52,000|
|Round trip in Premium Economy Peak 80,000|
|Round trip in Business Off-Peak 100,000|
|Round trip in Business Peak 120,000|
|Round trip in First Class Off-Peak 136,000|
|Round trip in First Class Peak 160,000|
British Airways Executive Club [oneworld and partner Airlines]
How Many Miles Does It Cost?
API AvailableMilez.biz data can be accessed via various APIs and integrated seamlessly on your own platform.
Link to these results!Copy the URL below to link to the frequent flyer award rates between LHR and JFK.